Still around, but mostly in lurking mode

I haven't updated in some time because...

1. I've been spending lotza time outside, and doing things away from the computer.
2. I couldn't think of anything interesting to say.
3. My computer has been acting up...A LOT! Some days I don't even bother to turn the damn thing on because it upsets me. Guess it's time to save up for a new one. It would be nice to have it for the winter months when I don't mind sitting inside and working on graphics, etc.

My husband had the walnut sized tumor removed from his left leg on the 10th of April. He was told to stay home from work for a week and I did my best to pamper him during that time. :D Now he's going to therapy twice a week because he's walking a tad funny. The tumor was growing in a nerve so it will take a while for the nerve to get back to normal. That's what his doc says. The great news is that the tumor was benign. Yay!

I'm still working on getting back in shape. Thanks to the nice weather we've been having, I've been able to take a couple of walks each day, 30 minutes each. And I've really been watching what I eat. Sometimes I think I'm pushing things too fast with the exercise because gods I ache! lol

It's not Sunday yet, but I want to shout out a Happy Mother's day to all you moms out there. I hope you enjoy the special day.

Until next time...

Comments

Chatty Crone said…
Thanks for leaving a comment at my Blog. Chatty was born and raised in Mt. Prospect, Illinois. Moved to Georgia 22 years ago today. Hope your husband does well with his surgery. Your rose drawing is awesome. And I love explorations of the mind and I'm untraditional too. Glad to know their are others out there!

Chatty Crone
Unknown said…
hey sweetie!!

happy mother's day, and i'm so glad to see you're still around! =) i miss my muse sometimes, lol.
Unknown said…
miss you, love you, thinking of you!! =)

*hugs*

Popular posts from this blog

Way too hot

New camera

Humor