Yada yada

Whoa...baby it's COLD outside! It's hard to believe it's only 46 degrees right now, and even harder to believe that I was moaning about it being too hot only a couple of weeks ago. Oh well, pretty soon I'll be bitching about snow and icy pavements that will make it difficult for me to get my (almost) daily walks in.

This morning I spend quite a bit of time messing around with my writing forum again. I added a couple of new posts (and pictures of my pets), played with the calendar feature, and then went crazy trying to use a table to put in a header at the top of the forum to somewhat describe the place. For some reason I kept getting GIANT SIZED text. That's what happens when you don't work with html, tables, css, and all that other good stuff for a while. After banging my head against the wall and downing some aspirin, I finally got things to work properly. But I'm still not sure what I did wrong in the first place. *le sigh*

Now my eyes hurt and the brain is too fried to get anything else accomplished. Soooo, I think I'll pour myself a good, strong cuppa coffee and peruse today's newspaper. Have to keep up with what's going on in the world, right?

Tonight's tv: Avatar and Moonlight with that sexy vampire. *swoon*(yep, I said sexy not smexy cause I like to be different. :p)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way too hot

Humor

No pain, no gain