Fitness Update

I've lost 8 pounds since starting my exercise/eating healthier routine last month. Whoot! Go me! *does a happy dance* I've still got a long way to go but at least I'm feeling very encouraged and that helps.

Wii Fit is a blast! I love doing the hula-hoop, step, and running routines. The balance exercises are pretty cool too. Hitting soccer balls with your head and getting smacked in the face with a shoe because of failing to duck cracks me up every time. It's hard to explain. You have to play the Wii Fit to understand. Right now I can't really get into the yoga and strength stuff for some reason. Guess I'll save them for later. 30 minutes flies by on the Wii. It's a good thing when exercising is so much fun you don't realize how long you've been at it!

I'm very grateful for the nice weather we've been having lately. I look forward to walking when it's not so ungodly hot. I'm still managing to get two 20-30 minutes walks in each day. It's getting a "little" easier to do. (finally)

I just incorporated lifting 4 pound weights on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. I'm starting off slowing with this though, doing only 2 sets of 8 reps for biceps and triceps. I think my legs get enough of a work out with the walking, and Wii Fit stuff.

Now I have to do a bit more housecleaning before I hit the pavement again. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way too hot

Humor

No pain, no gain