Not just any Monday...

It's Cyber Monday. Urban Dictionary puts it into perspective.

Cyber Monday is the Monday after [Black Friday], when online retailers will be looking for their biggest sales from those who checked out products over the thanksgiving weekend, and will now be ordering them Monday at work.

I don't shop on Black Friday. Instead I get my Christmas decorating done. But I do plan to shop online today since I now have my grandkids' Christmas list in hand. That should keep me busy.

If I don't update my LJ for a while don't think I fell off the planet. It just means I'm busy with baking, cleaning, wrapping, and the whole "getting ready for Christmas" stuff. Gotta love the silly season. :D

Today's goals: Get the Christmas cards done once I finish online shopping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way too hot

Humor

No pain, no gain