Wii, Webpage update

I spent a couple of hours this morning updating my webpage. Added some links to other sites I frequent. I had to use Firefox again because IE keeps needing to shut down because of run time errors. What's up with that?? I've used IE for 10 years and like it a lot. Firefox is great too. I'm just not used to it yet. Having both browsers open is kind of cool.

On the healthier eating/exercising front: I started keeping track of what I eat and realize I'm sticking to around 1500 calories a day. I've lost 14 pounds so far. I attribute that to moving around more while cutting out all the junk food. For example, this week I managed a 45 minute walk every morning, and a 30 minute workout on Wii Fit in the afternoon.

A couple of nights this week the hubby and I were on our feet playing other games on the Wii too. We rented Wii Ski from Blockbuster and love it. What a blast. You get to ski, AND bump into things, (ouch lol). Your can import your Mii, have them talk to people on the slopes, and get clues to find missing skiers and such. I enjoy games like this because they give your body a workout instead of only your thumbs.

Some heavy storms just ended here. Guess I'll go outside with the dogs for a while before it starts pouring again. Then I have to figure out what to make for dinner. "Burn Notice" is on tonight. Yay! I'm such an action junkie. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way too hot

Humor

No pain, no gain