Sunday Update

I love my daughter's new house! It's warm and cozy, and bigger than their old place. With 2 kids and 2 dogs, they really need the extra room. There's also a swimming pool and a gazebo in a large backyard, and the neighborhood is quiet and beautiful. Being in a suburb, the houses aren't built so close to each other like they are here in the city. That's what I hate most about my own home. It's sucks having my neighbor's bedroom window directly across from the window over my kitchen sink. I usually keep my curtains closed while washing dishes because I don't want to feel like a peeping tom. lol

We picked up 2 new games for the Wii...."Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz," and "Mortal Kombat Armageddon." The monkey ball one has 50 party games. We tested only a few of them out so far and fell in love with the dart game. My hubby started giving me dirty looks when my dart kept hitting the bulls eye for 50 points each time. *cracks up* Now if only I could be so lucky at a real game of darts!

On the anime front, we watched the usual weekly stuff....Bleach, Naruto, Claymore, Gintama, Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi, Murder Princess, and El Cazador de la Bruza. Added Zombie Loan to the mix, and finished watching all 6 episodes I had downloaded. I'm also renting, "Avatar, the Last Airbender from Netflix." Enjoyed 4 episodes of it so far.

I was flipping through channels Friday night and got riveted to the tv for hours, watching, "The Godfather." I love that movie and really need to buy it on DVD one day so I can watch it without having to put up with all those commercials!

I have to finish up a few things and then we're heading to Applebees for lunch. Yum!

Comments

Unknown said…
prepare to get addicted to Avatar. *nod* i showed it to my roomates, and they were so hooked, they watched both seasons straight through in a day and a half.

yes, i am the anime crack pusher... mwa ha ha!
Az said…
I'm already addicted. It's a great series! I'm eagerly awaiting more discs from Netflix.

Popular posts from this blog

Way too hot

Humor

No pain, no gain