Creativity Forum

Now I've gone and done it. :) I started a brand new forum for creative people over at Active Boards. I wanted a place where basically beginning artists etc. could get together without having to worry about their stuff not being good enough to show off.

I'm leaving the link below in case anyone is interested in checking it out. You have to create an account to join but it's free, and you don't have to create anything to look the place over. :)

Right now there's an annoying advertisement at the top of the forum, but I can pay to get rid of such ads later, and will do so IF I get a lot of people joining up. I'm always looking for ideas and suggestions so if anyone wants to help me out with things there, let me know. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this new forum.

Creative Urges Forum

PS: I have to shout out a thank you to Keri Smith for inspiring me to get this new forum up and running.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way too hot

Humor

No pain, no gain