And so it begins...again

I'm going to be busy for the next few days, adding my character profiles to the new collaborative writing board I started. My old writing partner Dee is there and she got a couple of her friends to join already. How cool is that?

One of my biggest problems is totally diving into something I love, and I LOVE collaborative writing above all else. But this time around I'm going to try NOT to let this forum consume my life because I have other creative outlets I'll like to pursue too at this time like drawing and painting. Wish me luck. lol

Seriously, I think things will be a lot better this time around. I've learned that there's no need to put pressure on myself to add a post (or posts) every single day like I did in the past. Adding only 2 to 3 times a week would leave me ecstatic. That's a lot more writing than I'm doing now. I miss it and can't wait to start creating cool stories with Dee and the others.

So...let the good time roll again. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way too hot

Humor

No pain, no gain