Snapshot

I thought it was time to toss up a photo of me with my babies.

Comments

Unknown said…
AUGH! shelties!!! they're sooooo purdy! glad it's you and not me brushing all that hair, tho... =P

and AUGH! it's azzy!!! my goodness, it's, like, the real mistress of roleplaying! in the flesh!

whoa...
Anonymous said…
The shelties are adorable and that lovely madame siting with them is quite catching, herself!

How old are your babies?
Az said…
Misty (sable) is 8 and Onyx (black and white) is 4. They're as different as night and day. Misty is quiet and shy while Onyx is a real nutcase. I swear, she has to have some border collie in her since she's rather hyper.

Brushing them is a tad easier now that I've set up a table in the garage to set them on. No more kneeling on the floor to brush because that really started to do a number on my back.

Popular posts from this blog

Way too hot

New camera

Humor