Crazy connection

I'm having a problem with my DSL today. One minute I'm online and the next I'm off. My connection seems to be unstable for some reason. I recall the same thing happening about 2 months ago. I'm starting to wonder if it was a bad idea to combine my DSL and telephone service with the same company, for less money of course. I didn't have many problems with my DSL when it was separate from my phone, although the speed wasn't as great as it is now. Guess I'm going to have to call tech support and see what's going on. I dread it because I know I'll probably be on the phone with them for at least a couple of hours and I HATE telephones. I think I'm allergic to them. I suppose I could wait until the hubby gets home from work and let him handle it. Hmmm...better use my cell phone since the land line didn't have a dial tone earlier when the DSL went out.

Well, I think I'll try handling it myself and if I start to get too aggravated from holding on too long or getting the run around, I'll just hang up and then let hubby take care of it tonight. Sounds like a good plan to me. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way too hot

Humor

No pain, no gain