Today's accomplishments

1. Woke up and crawled out of bed. Hey, at my age that's a major accomplishment! lol
2. Took a 20 minute walk.
3. Typed up a post for my writing board. Whoot, I'm really starting to get into this again.
4. Cleaned up doggy doo from the yard. Ewwww.
5. Vacuumed the house and did some dusting.
6. Scrubbed the bathroom. Ahh, okay I really didn't scrub but I gave it a decent cleaning nonetheless.
7. Spent 15 minutes on drawing practice. Not good. Bad me. :(
8. Cleaned the litter box. No more awful smell!
9. Played fetch with my dogs in the yard for a while. It was too nice a day to sit inside for long.
10. Washed a load of clothes.
11. Spent an hour and a half messing around with a character drawing of mine in paint shop pro.

Now I'm going to figure out what to make for dinner then I might catch up on some reading until the hubby comes home. Tonight we're going to watch the season premier of "CSI." After that it's "Ace of Cakes" cause Duff cracks me up and I love to laugh. Don't you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way too hot

Humor

No pain, no gain